Friday, February 25, 2011

Yay for youtube!

If you're anything like me, you can waste hours upon hours on the internet and then wonder where all your time has gone! Honestly, youtube isn't one of my websites that I waste too much time. Usually I stick to facebook or netflix... However, that doesn't mean that I don't have some favorite youtube videos! Here goes.

Numero uno:
Nate and Tanya's version of Lazy Sunday
This video was made by my brother and I on a day when neither of us had to work. Surprisingly, it took A LOT of time to edit but it was pretty much a blast. Every time I watch it, I giggle like an idiot. LOVE IT. Lol

Numero dos:
I love random things and this video is RANDOM! Awesome.


Numero tres:



This isn't the best music video I've seen, but it's the only one that I can think of at the moment. When I was on my cruise, I swear this music video was playing every time I turned on the tv in our room. Yes, the videos were looped, but this video was ALWAYS on! I pretty much love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment