I'd just like to point out that Rhonda didn't update her blog yesterday either. So there! At least I get around to writing on here every other day or so. I didn't write anything yesterday because I worked until 4:30, picked up my mom, picked up Zane, came home and went to auditions for All Shook Up with Rachael. After singing and dancing my butt off, Rae and I went to dinner. By the time I got home, it was 9ish and I didn't feel like getting on the computer. Good times. I don't know why I just typed out everything I did yesterday. I also don't know why I'm writing out my thoughts verbatim. Moving on!
Day 14 is where I get to describe my dream house. When I was little, I used to DREAM of owning a house that had an amazing swimming pool. My dream house also had a water slide from the house, to the pool. Wouldn't that be bad ass?! Something like this would pretty much be the best thing ever:
Am I right or am I right? Even though this was the dream house of my childhood, I'm pretty sure I would still love one of these bad boys as an adult. I'm honestly not that picky when it comes to a house, I'm just looking forward to the day that I can have a place of my own! I've always thought that wrap around porches were cute. I'm not a huge fan of the crazy modern look. I tend to like the classic, southern plantation kind of looking homes...
In addition to having my awesome water slide and pool, my dream house would include an in-home movie theater! And a bowling alley! Omigosh it would rock. Apparently I'm a kid at heart. :)
Day 15 is about the next 3 items on my bucket list. That's kind of tough since I don't have a bucket list. Why have I never written up a list of things I want to do in my life? I'll have to work on that. For the time being, I'll just give 3 things that I want to achieve sooner rather than later.
1. Receive my Bachelor's degree and become a teacher.
2. Lose enough weight to go under the 200 pounds mark. Yes, I am that fat. Lol
3. Go on a road trip! Who doesn't love road trips?!
Know what would be hilarious? If I put "Write a bucket list" on the top of my bucket list. I crack myself up.

Can I come hang out at your house?! That looks awesome! I can't see the 2nd one though.
ReplyDeleteStupid crappy link. I'll try to find another similar picture and post it. Houses are so pretty! Omg I wish I were rich...
ReplyDelete