Day 2 consists of a picture of you last year and now, and how you have changed since then. I think I can handle that! This time last year I was playing Golde in Fiddler on the Roof, so here is a picture of that mad action!
And here is a picture that I took a few weeks ago for school.
How have I changed in the past year? I've stopped dressing like a Jewish mother of 5 and haven't been putting old lady makeup lines on my face, so I've got that going for me! Seriously though, I don't feel like I've changed a lot other than becoming somewhat anti-social. Between working full time, going to school full time, and babysitting my nephews part time, I rarely find time to hang out with friends. My bad. I have gained a bit of weight, but I'm in the process of losing it again. Emotionally, I feel like I've grown in the past year. I also know that I still have a lot to learn in order to grow into the person that I want to be. Hopefully that makes sense... if not, shut up, it's my blog. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment