Day 13 asks the question, "What did you do today?" HA! In your face, day 13, I did NOTHING. Seriously. I sat on my ass all day and managed to finish two homework assignments. How boring is that? The homework assignments were both 3-5 page papers, so I swear it was somewhat productive. I'm officially ready to drop out of school again, so I've got that going for me. I tried to inspire myself yesterday by purchasing a new computer desk and chair, but now that I have my sweet study area setup going on, I still don't want to do homework. I get distracted by facebook, blog stalking and looking at puppies on KSL. OH! One productive thing (other than homework) that was accomplished today was selling my old computer desk. 15 bucks! Not too shabby, especially considering that I was just going to take it to the DI or something. Now I know that my good ol' desk from my college days is being enjoyed by a 14 year old teenage girl. Good times.
Back to puppies!!! Oh. My. Goodness. I want a puppy sooooo bad! I've been looking at them all night and found a super cute lab mix puppy for only 50 bucks! I'm trying to decide how long my parents would be pissed if I brought a puppy home... but seriously, how can you say no to this face?!

I've also seen pictures of huskies and can't help but think "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!" like that little girl on Despicable Me. My cousin breeds great danes and I've always considered buying a pup from him, but do I really want a horse dog? For real. Anyway, I guess I could just say I wasted the majority of my day online. I also ate an entire bag of almond joy pieces while watching The Biggest Loser... I mean, what?
You really suck at blogging consistently. Obviously I make it a priority... lol
ReplyDeleteI'M BUSY! Sheesh...
ReplyDelete