I tried to combine "procrastinator" and "blogger" as the subject and it kind of looks retarded. My bad. Anyway, since I'm a super slacker, here are two daily posts in one! I swear I'll update daily... eventually... But for now, you get a two-fer.
Day 10! A favorite food and recipe. Omigosh did somebody say food? Shit. I like it all. I'm not big on the whole "cooking" thing (Rhonda, didn't we have a conversation about this today via texting? Lol) so I'm not sure I'll be throwing out recipes. However, I do know this; if I cook, I make casserole or breakfast foods. It's true. I guess you could call casseroles my specialty. Oh and by "making breakfast foods," I mean adding water to pancake mix or pouring milk on top of a bowl of cereal. Oh yeah, I'm super talented. Seriously though, I made a pretty good taco casserole a week or so ago and it was delicious! It was pretty easy too! It had tortilla chips, salsa, ground turkey, cheese, and corn. Basically you mix the salsa with the turkey (you have to brown it first, that's about as extensive as my cooking goes), throw in the corn, then layer chips, turkey/corn/salsa mix, and cheese. Easy as pie! Mmm... pie...
Day 11! Books! Who doesn't love to read a good book? I wish I had more time for reading because I have a shelf full of books that I haven't read. Too bad reading textbooks takes precedence over pleasure reading now. Ugh, homework bites. I feel like my sentences aren't constructed very well tonight. I also keep going off on random tangents like how my arm hurts because my 3 year old nephew bit me. Back to books! When I was younger, my favorite book was Ella Enchanted and then they made it into a movie with Anne Hathaway and I was like, "OMG I HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE!" Yep, the movie sucked and kind of ruined the book for me. Bummer. I tend to read girly books like the Twilight series or stuff by Nicholas Sparks. Oooh, after reading Twilight, I read The Vampire Diaries books and they were WAY better than Twilight. It was like the Twilight series sans spelling and grammatical errors. Damon is hotter than Edward. For reals. Did I mention that I read girly books?! I honestly can't think of any of my favorite books right now that aren't extremely cheesy or known by everyone. The Percy Jackson series is fun, as well as Harry Potter. I swear I've read books that aren't intended for children or teenage audiences. *shifty eyes* Wuthering Heights! There's one that sticks out. I also like Pride and Prejudice (girly) and To Kill a Mockingbird. To finish my non-impressive favorite book list, I'm going to throw out Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb by Dr. Seuss. I swear I have that book memorized and let's be honest, it's pretty bad ass. Dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum.
No comments:
Post a Comment