So... yesterday was busier than expected and I didn't get a chance to write. My bad. That just means I get to double post today! Holler. Day 5 is where I get to write my top 10 pet peeves! I'm actually really excited about this because I'm an easily annoyed person. In fact, I'm not even sure I can scrunch my pet peeves down to a list of 10, but I'll try.
Pet peeve 1! People that drive slow in the fast lane on the freeway. Seriously, it's annoying. Oh and while you're at it, try using your turn signal.
Pet peeve 2! People that chew with their mouths open, especially if it's gum. Have you ever had to sit near people like this? It's like listening to a cow chew on cud. Pretty much disgusting.
Pet peeve 3! Cashiers that comment on purchases. For instance, yesterday was Valentines day and I wanted some chocolate to munch on while working. Don't judge me, it was delicious! I went to the cafeteria and bought a bag of chocolate covered cashews (mmmm...) and when a fellow employee rang me up, she said, "You're buying yourself chocolate, huh?" Yes, I am, bitch. Now how much do I owe you?
Pet peeve 4! Lazy people. What's ironic is that it's 2 in the afternoon and I'm sitting here in pajamas, saying that I'm annoyed by lazy people. Lemme explain! I know everyone has days where they just need a break from the real world and need to chill in their pajamas. I'm okay with that. I just see people that never do anything for themselves and think, well, at least I'm not as lazy as that guy.
Pet peeve 5! When people don't rinse their dishes. I guess this would be due to having a Morris as a mother, but I'm somewhat of a clean freak when it comes to the kitchen. I hate going to the sink and finding a plate with crusty dried food on it! My bedroom and bathroom aren't extremely clean, so at least the Morris genes didn't make me too OCD. Thank goodness.
Pet peeve 6! Sharing too much info on social websites. I don't need to know what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day. Keep certain things to yourself, people.
Pet peeve 7! People that refuse to put themselves in others shoes. "You couldn't possibly understand how horribly tragic my life is, don't try to give me advice or empathy." Well, you might have problems, but guess what? We ALL have problems and we deal with them differently.
Pet peeve 8! Those that think rules apply to everyone but them. Jerks.
Pet peeve 9! Rude people that work in customer service. Double jerks.
Pet peeve 10! PEOPLE THAT TALK DURING MOVIES. Oooh, this irks me major. I hate buying a ticket for a movie and getting stuck in front of loud people. I often tell people to be quiet and my mom told me that one day I'm going to get my ass kicked. I don't even care if I get my ass kicked, I will continue to shush people. Don't come into a movie and ruin it for everyone else by talking the entire time! Or answering your phone in the theater. Or kicking my seat. Or putting your feet on the back of my seat. This pet peeve should be number 1 because bad movie etiquette drives me crazy. End rant.
Day 6 is something that I've purchased recently. The other day I spent 100 bucks on my car, so that was fun. What did I purchase? A car wash, a cabin air filter, an oil change... I have no idea how it added up so quickly. That's a boring purchase though. I bought a new hd tv last month! It was actually kind of a hilarious story. My parents and I were driving home after going out to dinner and our conversation was about finances and living within your means. Then we went to RC Willey where they bought a new couch and loveseat and I bought a new tv. Charge it! Bahahahaha. I thought it was funny...
Isn't my new tv pretty? Living within your means is overrated... :)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. You bought a new tv and didn't tell me? How big is it?!
ReplyDeleteI didn't tell you about my new tv? Huh, how about that. It's 32 inches so it will fit in my cute tv stand. Good times!
ReplyDelete