Friday, February 18, 2011

Songs and movies!

(Day 8 and day 9) I'm not sure whether or not I love music or movies more. But if you know me at all, you know that I love love LOVE music and movies! In fact, if I'm not watching a movie, I'm probably listening to music. That being said, there is absolutely no way I can pick one favorite song or one favorite movie. Without trying to think about it too much, here are some of my faves.

Songs:
For You (BNL)
Falling for the First Time (BNL)
You and I  (Ingrid Michaelson)
Trouble is a Friend (Lenka)
Do Better (Say Anything)
Satellite (Guster)
Only One (Yellowcard)
Breathe Again (Sara Bareilles)
Punk Rock Princess (Something Corporate)
Walk Away (Kelly Clarkson)
Dark Blue (Jack's Mannequin)
Blackbird (Beatles)


Movies:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Anchorman
Hot Fuzz
Someone Like You
Dodgeball
Get Over It
Bandits
10 Things I Hate About You
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Saved!
Role Models
The Lion King
Mulan
Hercules... ok, pretty much ANYTHING Disney. Lol
Two Weeks Notice

So... yep, that's about it. I'm sure I'm missing both movies and songs that I love, but I just listed these off the top of my head. Now I get to do laundry and homework. Best Friday EVER. And yes, that was sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment