Thursday, July 28, 2011

What the bucket list?!

I've felt kind of worthless and lost in life lately, so I was thinking about things I want to accomplish before I die. When I was younger, people would ask what I want to do or who I want to be and my response was always, "I want to be happy." Who knew that doctors could prescribe a pill for that? Apparently, I had a lot to learn. What have I learned about life? Not much, other than how awesome drugs are. Ha! I kid, I kid. Seriously though, I've been able to accomplish a lot of things that I have always wanted to do, but I still have a long way to go. Therefore, I'm going to improvise a random bucket list and see if I can get my ass in gear and set some goals. Sounds like fun, eh? Here goes. Things I want to do and things I have already accomplished.

1. Go on a cruise.
2. Visit each of the 50 United States.
3. Lose 40 pounds
4. Sing karaoke in a bar. Sobriety optional.
5. Visit a haunted house
6. Vacation with friends only (no family allowed!)
7. Get a tattoo
8. Pay off student loan
9. See a Broadway show in NYC
10. Learn how to drive a stick shift
11. Volunteer for a good cause
12. Ride a motorcycle
13. Buy a house
14. Go to a football/baseball/basketball game outside of Utah. We're talking NFL or NBA here. Not any college crap.
15. Learn to love myself
16. Have a baby
17. Buy a car
18. Get lost in a good book
19. Visit Europe
20. Write a song (a legit song. Music and lyrics on paper, not just my nonsense rambling songs)
21. Drive over 100 mph
22. Make a difference (very vague, but I'm not sure how to be more specific)
23. Live downtown
24. Learn to play an instrument
25. Become patient enough to catch a fish
26. Learn how to cook

I ran out of ideas, so I'm stopping at 27. I also just noticed that I didn't put anything about graduating or becoming a teacher on this list, so is that something that I really want? What the eff is wrong with me lately?

1 comment:

  1. I will help you with your fishie! Come down here and we'll catch the little bastard.

    ReplyDelete