Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All you need is love.

Apparently working full-time, going to school, and being in a musical makes it difficult to blog on a daily basis! Who knew?! Anyway, I'm going to throw together three days worth of blogging into one because I'm awesome like that.

Day 25: A place you love.
I love my bed. No seriously, I LOVE it. If I could marry my bed, I totally would. Bow chicka wow wow. Seriously though, I love Bear Lake, Oregon, Washington, Florida... basically anywhere near water. I'm a big fan of the beach and listening to ocean waves. I also love the smell of the ocean! Omigosh. I want to go on another cruise...

Day 26: A child you love.
It's a tie between my nephew Zane and my other nephew, Conner. They are the cutest little boys around and they crack me up on a regular basis. They're both so smart and adorable too! Yesterday I would sing the alphabet to Conner and each time I finished, he would clap and say, "Yay!" I can't believe that Zane is going to turn 4 this year! He is getting so big and I love watching him learn new things and the fact that he can communicate so well. I especially love when we're in public and Zane points at someone and says, "Tanya, that's a stranger!" I love both of them so much and I'm so grateful that I get to see them on a regular basis.





 This picture makes me laugh because they both look SOOOO happy to be posing for me. Haha.




  

Day 27: A person you love.
How could I choose ONE person that I love? I'm a lover, not a fighter! Seriously though, I love tons of people. One of those people is my mom. She is the most amazing person that I know. She is so strong, kind, compassionate, and funny! I don't know anyone that doesn't love her, because she's the best! In fact, this morning we were driving to work and I made my way into the carpool lane. She looked at all of the cars we were passing and said, "Take that, biotches!!!" She's making me laugh on a regular basis and she's always there for me. She's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment